Introducing PumpOne’s newest electric, submersible pump series engineered and designed for the end user. The ALLY, is manufactured with premium materials, designed to provide superior efficiency and increased reliability for high-demand applications.
Available in a wide range of sizes from 5 – 1,200 GPM for horizontal, slope, and vertical installations.
Key Features of The ALLY:
- Enhanced Design: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shroud provides superior strength and durability
- Upgraded Grundfos Pump: Modified with Teflon-fitted Stainless Steel bushings for sustainability in harsh, corrosive environments
- Upgraded Franklin Electric Environmental Motor: Outfitted with Viton O-ring seals suitable for longevity in tough to operate environments
- Easy Cleaning: Internal Stainless Steel screen prevents larger debris from entering the shroud and clogging vital components
Looking for Service on your Electric Pump and Panel?
Onsite Service for Electric Pumps & Panels
PumpOne offers onsite service for your electric pumps & panels. Our team of experts are equipped with the knowledge and knowhow to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair any problems with your electric pumps and panels accurately, saving you valuable time and resources.
- PumpOne now services the following states: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, making it easier than ever to access professional assistance for your electric pumps and panels.